We can’t wait to see you! Follow these tips for your best face yet.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 2 days before – it can decrease your chances of bruising.
- Enjoy your workout before your treatment, since we don’t recommend any exercise for 24 hours afterwards.
- We don’t recommend neuromodulator treatments during pregnancy or while nursing.
Every appointment starts with a consultation to understand your skin goals and personalize the treatment to you.
Using a very thin needle, your clinician will inject tiny amounts of the neuromodulator to allow your facial muscles to relax.
Once you’re ready, your clinician will sterilize the area and use a pencil to determine the injection sites.
Neuromodulator injections can sting depending on the area being treated. We offer ice packs and/or numbing agents for your comfort, although most people find they don’t need them.
You’ll start seeing results within 3-5 days, and the neuromodulator will reach peak effectiveness 2 weeks after your treatment.
- For the next 4 hours: Avoid laying down
- For the next 24 hours: Avoid exercising, drinking alcohol, and putting on makeup
- For the next week: Avoid facials and exfoliating